Click photo to watch IB Visual Arts Video

Click photo to watch IB Visual Arts Video
Paola Kossakowska. Ghosts II (Mixed media (charcoal, chalk, acrylic paint) on paper. 84.1 x 118.9 cm)

Friday 11 December 2015

Printing

Recently this term has been filled with numerous individual print projects accross Key Stages 4 and 5. The variations from dry point acrylic to more technical aqua tints on copper plates, has led to exciting experimentation for both students and teachers. Traditional printing processes have been fully engaged with by all students and they have been encouraged to make thier own decisions in refining their work. Knowledge from our amazing print-maker Madalena has been revisited and all pupils have excelled in their outcomes.








1 comment:

  1. Basically I am an artist but I am not that much confident in my all activities. My favorite art from is painting. Here I could see a wonderful post with nice paintings. Good it is and do more here.

    ReplyDelete